At DDFS we are proud to offer solutions directly to schools as well as through our service and product partnerships. If you would like to be a partner, contact us now and we can grow together as a…
- access new markets with LOCALIZED solutions.
- address capability gaps in your solution with instant SCALABILITY AND EXPERTISE.
- offer TURNKEY DATA SOLUTIONS delivered by YOUR organization through us.
- co-build NEW, CUSTOM SOLUTIONS with our data team.
- gain operational and COST EFFICIENCIES through team integration.
- access to NEW MARKETS where we serve schools interested in your product
- deploy a solution by a service team that is trained, authorized and TRUSTED to implement your product solution.
- extend your product capabilities with POWERSCHOOL integration.
Our partners (More coming soon!):
Charter Impact is California’s leading provider of high-quality and cost-efficient accounting, financial and business management services for charter schools. Our mission is to offer the highest quality services at a cost that is reasonable and affordable to charter schools, allowing funding to be focused where it belongs – in the classroom. Charter Impact attends to 100% of school’s business needs, from accounting to strategic planning and everything in between. Our belief is that by partnering with schools to do what we do best – exceptional financial management, we empower schools to do what they do best – create tomorrow’s leaders.
For more information, please visit http://www.charterimpact.com/
Conceptua Math, an innovator in digital K–8 math curriculum, was founded by a team of leaders in K-12 educational publishing with a mission to help teachers teach and students learn in a visual, conceptual, and meaningful way. Arjan Khalsa, CEO, and Ed Murphy, CTO, shared leadership roles at IntelliTools, Inc., where they served school districts throughout the United States and broke new ground in visual learning for students with disabilities. Conceptua Math is grounded by scientific research with patent-pending technologies that enable visual and conceptual understanding. Conceptua Math ushers in a new era in which teachers and students use digital, visual manipulatives to master difficult math topics.
For more information, please visit http://www.conceptuamath.com/